RE: Dam quiet NO LSR (well maybe in Oz...)

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dam quiet NO LSR (well maybe in Oz...)
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:39:35 +0000
     No rumors here.

               ...just winter blues.

                                      Dam quiet...

Happy New Year Glen     [ and anybody else whut reads this ....]

       cheers, -it's jus', "Dirt Track Doug"

     STILL leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                            Cold Beer,  Fast Cars  and  Warm Willin'
Wimin'...

Match Races arranged, Airship Surveillance, Dog training, Sprint Cars,
'Babes' oooogled, Bulls & Speedway Bikes rode, USDA Certified Beer tester,
Free bi-partisan political analysis, exposing lies and thieves,
'Wheelstands' thoroughly enjoyed,

...and  "Slide Jobs"  fully appreciated for the FINE ART that they are.