Re: quiet

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: quiet
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:11:55 -0800
"DrMafy", as yu put it, is in the throes of setting up 2 separate
businesses. One is for my Program Management Consulting firm and th
eother is for my LSR Racing with "automotive performance analyses"
consulting, lol... The first is a bonafide operation and I may return to
consult for the next phase of the private inflatable space station being
designed , manufatured and launced by Bigelow AeroSpace in North Las
Vegas. I did this a couple of years ago, setting up his program
management tools for the very first satellite and now he is working on a
unit that can house 3 astronauts. Stuff I got from santy claws were
tools, a new cowboy hat and some stink water. I am furiously working
(not!) on relocating the turbochargers in the sunbeam. After the episode
where it took some hours (yes, hours) to get the plugs back in, I
decided enough was enough. So have relocated the turbos, added a new BOV
and 2 new big wastegates, new hot piping and cold piping, new 1 1/2 qt
saucepan bonnet, new 90mm throttle body, a fireway for the fuel tank up
front, and relocating the radiator into a water tank and replumbing all
that. So, yeah, I been sorta busy, lol...

As to rumors, I hear Glen is..... (you fill in the blank).

mayf, way off and far out in pahrump