Re: landracing.com

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>, Glen Barrett
Subject: Re: landracing.com
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:12:30 +0000
They say long winters do things to your mind.  Some areas call it cabin fever.
LOL!

Now if you lived where Ed Van Scoy does you could go outside and listen to the
football bowl game.  I have switched to watching movies on Comcast because I've
OD'd on football.  Luckily when I went to the rocery store today a friend
stopped me to ask about World's Fastest Indian and promised to come out to see
some racing this year.  Just the way to start the year, with a salt fix of one
sort or another.

Wes.

Wes
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>