Non-LSR -- winter, or the lack thereof

To: ed@vetteracing.com
Subject: Non-LSR -- winter, or the lack thereof
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:12:08 -0500
On Jan 1, 2007, at 9:36 PM, ed@vetteracing.com wrote:

Jon, I've been spending the last few days riding my Harley....... I
suppose you are getting your kicks playing with your snow blower ;-)
Ed
(It was chilly today... I think it only got up to 70)

Ed, I rode the Gold Wing a week ago...and didn't have the electric
vest turned on, even (well, on the way out I didn't -- I did switch
it on on the way back to the shop).  As for playing with a snowblower
-- the only one I've got at the house is a little electric 15" unit
-- just enough for the deck and maybe the walk.  I've only used it
once this year -- we don't have much snow.  I plowed at home last
night -- didn't really need to, but the Jimmy needed some exercise.
We're WAY below normal on snowfall, way above normal on temperatures.

I'll expect to see your grandchildren moving up here to be my
grandson's neighbors soon enough -- when it's unliveable in Arizona,
we'll still be in the "temperate" zone.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan