Re: Intercooler

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>
Subject: Re: Intercooler
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:09:08 -0500
On Jan 3, 2007, at 12:41 PM, Freiburger, David wrote:

http://www.superchiller.com/

On 1/2/07 5:20 PM, "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know where to buy a intercooler to mount below a roots style
> blower?
> thanks Phil

Cool -- if you'll pardon the expression.  But looking through the
website -- I don't see what they're using to cool the intake charge/
where the heat is going.  One picture shows some SS line and AN
fittings, but the rest don't show anything but maybe some cooling
fins, and the heat transfer to them would end pretty quickly, I'd
guess.  If they're using river/lake water (since it's a marine
application) I could understand -- but many of us don't run our race
bikes/cars in water (World of Speed '06 notwithstanding).  So where's
the heat go?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan