Re: So Dave, where's the beef????

To: "Chris Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>, <Askotto@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: So Dave, where's the beef????
From: "mikerobbins" <pookie@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:10:24 -0800
I have been reading this lists comments for at least 3 years and I have
never sent or made a comment. WELL now I got to say something, cause there
are a few stooges on this list that seem to think that they run this place
and that it was set up only for thier personal use and pleasure. Dave
Dahlgren was a totally wrong  for saying what he said to OTTO. PERIOD!!! I
couldn't care less if Odem has 30 speed records or if Dahlgren has the rest
of the records, it doesn't give Them the right to degrade anyone ones opinon
or make a personal, slanderious attack on anyone Period!!!People who go
around thinking that they are the superior ones  are usually really just
very small people who have very little character, Otto called it right when
he first came on this list, remember"GOOD OLE BOYS".  Otto has been a breath
of fresh air to this list, he knows a lot, he has shared a lot of info over
a larger range of topics than  I ever saw  from Dahlgren.Otto has never
talked about his accomplishment but I'll bet he has plenty of them,Remember
he was in Hot Rod magazine with his coupe, and it was a list member that
told us NOT OTTO!  Otto has never talked about his records or tooted his own
horn,  it is Dalhgren and his stooges who is reminding the list HOW GREAT
THEY ARE and HOW Much THEY KNOW> Otto is a standup guy, and it looks like he
doesn't take much crap from anybody.  My vote is for OTTO.,not Dahlgren and
his stooges. Now I feel better!!!