RE: Rules for Flaming, lol...?????

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rules for Flaming, lol...?????
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:10:03 +0000
         -Sounds  TERRIBLY "P.C."   to me   Mayf !

       -besides don't we 'need' the excitement'?   -  cheers, "Dirt Track
Doug"

From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rules for Flaming, lol...
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 07:41:03 -0800

Hey, I got an idea!   First one today and maybe the last, lol. I would like
to propose that  that the following guidelines be used in correspponding
with other in particular and the list in general.

1) If someone asks the list for some suggestons regarding any idea or
subject, send your answer to that person, not the list in general.

2) If you feel that the list would somehow be better informed by your
opinion then by all means share that opinion with the list, but preface your
comments with something like  "in my opinion....".

3) If you are making a case for some technicality that needs to be discussed
in general then use real data and not experience unless you state that the
information is experiential in nature and not gospel.

4) AND when replying, stick to the matter at hand. Don't wander off in the
weeds looking for something else.

5) If you think that somebody's opinion is BS then please say so but also
include why you think so. And no rancor. Be an expert witness as in a court
of law.

6) If you put out an opinion and people stomp on it, well, take it for what
it is and just go on or take it off list.

No, I am not the list moderator. Don't want to be. But, I do feel that
everybody on the list can express opinions without getting personal. And if
it does get personal, grow up and don't get you feelings hurt.

Ok, back to regular list programming...

sounds of America the Beautiful wafting gently through the air......

it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1