Re: Rules for Flaming, lol...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: Rules for Flaming, lol...
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:49:11 EST
Hi Mayf

How does this sound;

"Any info contained in this e-mail is solely the opinion of the writer and
may have no bearing on fact whatsoever. Using this info could result in serious
 injury or even death. Before attempting to use this information, consult
with a knowledgeable, qualified expert like Dave Dahlgren to get his  approval."

I question your first rule, send the response to the asking party only. How
is a knowledgeable expert like Dave going to intercept it and interject his
comments. I'm serious. People could get bad scoop and no one would correct the
situation.

I think we should direct all questions through Dave first. Why ask  anybody
else?Dave is the self proclaimed most knowledge guy on the  list. Why ask a
hamburger when you can ask a steak?

Why don't we just vote Dave the list answer man? Screw guys like me who
think they know the answer.

Otto