Is the list working, I'm not getting e-mails???

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Is the list working, I'm not getting e-mails???
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:43:31 EST
How many times have we heard that???
You have to admit, if I wasn't flapping my jaws the list pretty much goes
dead for days.
All in all, I think this pissing match has cleared a lot of air. I got a  lot
off my chest. The lurkers got things off their chest, off list. The Dave
huggers got their two cents in.
And it even brought out a couple list lurkers who posted for the first time
after being chased into lurkhood by "Mr.Wonderful".
There are ALOT of list lurkers there for the exact same reason. 37 lurkers
e-mailed me off list supporting my feelings, 1 lurker e-mailed the list
publicly  supporting my feelings. He is a very brave man and I respect him very
much.
I  hope his efforts will bring more lurkers out of the closet. That's the
purpose  of this list, share info, not scare lister's into lurkhood!!! The
problem  is a double edged sword. The smartest guy is also the most abrasive.

I never did intend to file suit against Dave, just give him a wake up call.
I was trying to send a message to Dave that there are ramifications to
flippant  insults. They not only hurt people but they can be illegal, which
they were
in  my case. I will tell you this though, if it continues with me, he will be
 answering to a Judge. I will not stand for libelous insults!

I will continue to answer listers to the best of my ability. The lurkers  ma
de me realize how important I am to this list, or at least to them. Some told
me I was their voice. ( They called it Hero but I'm too modest, LOL )

I ain't highly book educated but I have been building hot rods from front  to
back since I was 14. Yes, my comments are based on my past experience and not
 calculated scientific results. Some are still worth listening to.

Ok, I'll shut up and let the list quiet down again.

Otto