Re: I shoudda known.

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: I shoudda known.
From: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:17:09 -0500
> Otto
> The voice of the majority of this list, the  lurkers

Ok enough is enough I have heard about all I want to of this crap. NO ONE
SPEAKS FOR ME
Otto I am a luker not because I am afraid of what Dave or someone else may
critisize me about, but because there are people with lots more intelligence
and expeirence than me. And for YOU to step up and appoint yourself as the
"Voice of the Majority of the list, the lukers" sounds to me to be a bit of
arrogance. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.You DO NOT SPEAK for
me. I have a mouth of my own. I will haul crap in it if I want to. All was
quite till someone had to go poke the fire one more time just so they could
get the last word in. If the 2 of you had grown up in the house I did both
of you right now would have been out cleaning up the pig lot then shoveling
out the barn till both were spotless. By then maybe you two would have
learned to get along or beat hell out of each other. I am definately not
going to choose sides on this one, but going to point some things out.

Yeah Dave may come across as an arrogant ass, but so do I in MY profession I
earned it. I have never met the man, but have great respect for his
knowledge and expierence. Yes he may like to build them mega dollar engines
and play with all the fancy stuff some of us dream of, but if someone stops
and thinks about what he says it can be applied to anything. He did answer
Phil's question in a round about way. Rod length has been discussed many
times here way before Otto arrived. Memory jog here to ones that don't use
the search function "NASCAR and SB2 heads". Jest of the info, rod length
ain't based just on stroke it's also related to the heads. Yes it may come
out as rocket science mumbo jumbo, but it is up to the user to use his brain
for what it was meant. THINK.

Gone back to luker now so I can learn something useful,
Bill Bennett
843-921-3170