Engine Setback

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com, gmc6power@earthlink.net,
Subject: Engine Setback
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 19:40:31 -0600
Went out and measured my son's car. It has the stock 106.5 (1932 ford)
wheelbase, so the 15% allowed setback for Street Roadster would be 15.975.
The current motor being a V8 has the second from the front sparkplug located
about right. So, I'm not too worried. As far as the rear weight biase, I
thought it was better for LSR racing to be nose heavy. By the way I'm
watching a Buick Grand National motor on Ebay, currently a little over 1k.
Phil