Re: Burt Munro and the W.F.I.

To: Sparky.2211@cox.net, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Burt Munro and the W.F.I.
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:46:41 +0000
Bet your right Sparky...    It 'tis a small world after all....

-and I bet our 'downunder pal' Chris can tell you NZ'nd ain't that awful big
neither!    LOL

   cheers, -it's, "Dirt Track Doug"    -who ALSO loved W.F.I. (again and
again...  ;-)

Airship Surveillance, Dog training, Sprint Cars, 'Babes' oooogled, Bulls,
Speedway Bikes, Harleys, and minibikes rode with equal joy, USDA Certified
Beer tester, Midgets, Bears neutered, Free political analysis, 'Wheelstands'
thoroughly enjoyed,

                                        ...and  "Slide Jobs"  fully
appreciated for the FINE ART that they are.