spinles, axles, and hubs

To: "Landspeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: spinles, axles, and hubs
From: "MR VIKING" <vcviking@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:48:12 -0800
Glen suggested that I contact Rick White at Autopower in San Diego.  Rick
couldn't be of help, but gave me the number of FPE (562) 630-2149.  A nice
lady at FPE said that they have all kinds of Anglia stuff, but nothing with
hubs and ball bearings.  She suggested that maybe the very early Anglia wheels
and spindles (much larger than what is used in racing today)  would work with
our Landspeed tires.  She did not know where to find these early parts. I
think what I am going to have to do is find an old one ton truck dropped axle
and cut off the ends and use them.  What think you all?????   Jon Landen