RE: Engine Cooling

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine Cooling
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:33:42 -0500
Possibly a different angle might help. Why not do a calc involving mass and
distance traveled and see if something pops up like to do it quickly requires
a short burst at high energy vs. less energy over a longer time?? I am a bit
curious what the results might be but time is not something i have right
now..
Dave