Re: Team

To: Skip Higginbotham <Saltrat@pahrump.com>
Subject: Re: Team
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:21:18 -0800
Yep, Just restin up for the trip to Australia. Hope there is no more
rain because we have the plane tickets already. Our liner is there now.
Keith's car should be there soon. My luggage will be full of stuff I
should have sent in the container with the car. Got a new video camera
to take and have to learn how to work the darn thing.
Doug Odom in big ditch.... It's cold and raining here this weekend.