RE: motorcycle tires?

To: "'john robinson'" <john@engr.wisc.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: motorcycle tires?
From: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:33:21 -0500
It was made to be a front tire.. Drag slicks are on the driving wheels
usually located in the rear on a drag car.. So probably scratching their
heads wondering what you are talking about. I could be wrong but suspect
they have been used before with reasonably good results in some cases.
Dave

I was looking at the no tread design of the frontrunner and wondering
what
they mean by drag slick.... motorcycle rule makers have bitten me before

with obscure references they know about, but me, being out in the
boonies,
have no clue of what they are thinking unless I think of it to ask,  and
did so I did... .. no answer yet by the way....

           John Robinson, Mechanician