If you have an afternoon with little to do ...

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: If you have an afternoon with little to do ...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:35:22 -0700
You can spend lots of time just looking here:

http://www.museumofamericanspeed.com/index.shtml

This is an ever changing exhibit ... they put new things out daily ...
but nothing goes away because of their charter.  You can spend days
there and not see everything.  I've been there and I know.  The
MacKichan Shulz/Speedway Motors Bonneville liner is on display part of
the time too.  One of the EELCO liners is on permanent display.  The
collection of engines is enough to take ALL day just looking.

Wes