Re: Happy Customer of DC Waterjet

To: "Joel Wolcott" <wolcott_jl@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Customer of DC Waterjet
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:06:50 -0700
Joel
It's always refreshing to see someone support the people that serve our
needs. DC Water jet does great work and being racers they know the needs of
the racer. They made a lot of the replacement parts for the Summers bros.
Streamliner that is now in the Ford museum. I have talked to them at
Bonneville and plan to stop by their shop in the near future..

There are many others that advertise on the landracing.com web site and in
the SCTA rule book and programs. Also glad to hear your health is doing well
enough to go race.

Glen