Speedway repost

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedway repost
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:42:51 -0700
Some addresses kicked back on this ... sorry for the duplication.  Wes.

The museum isn't just open to anyone at all hours.  You need to be on a
tour.
There's too many things that can be messed with to just throw the doors
open.
Lots more little stuff than the Peterson Museum or the NHRA Museum or
the Indy
500 Museum.  There were more than 20 docents last year for the
AmeriCruise open
house and people STILL couldn't keep their hands off things.  Some
people have
NO respect, as a recent thread about touching showed.

Look under the Plan Your Visit prompt on the main page.  Details on
hours,
detailed directions and more.

Bonneville racers get special tours from John MacKichan, just call
Speedway and
ask for him to make arrangements.  This is a case of "who you know and
what you
know" that gets the special tours.  If you are going on the AmeriCruise
the end
of June to Lincoln they always have special tours for the participants
and
friends.  I'm impressed with the variety and quantity of hot rods and
custome
just from that tri state area that show up.

Wes
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>

<ron.christensen@wsapr.com>;
<Garyheiner@aol.com>