New Basement Bar -Non-LSR Maybe

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: New Basement Bar -Non-LSR Maybe
From: Joel Wolcott <wolcott_jl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:03:32 -0800 (PST)
I do love my wife.  After 4 boys, the same weight as
when I met her, and still working to help support the
house and my racing hobby she surprises me. First when
shopping for her new car the first question for each
sales person was "How much horsepower does it have?".
The next question was "What does it do 0-60?".

So after seeing the parts cut for my new manifold from
DC Waterjet my wife decided that the parts would look
good as an air return grill in the new bar that I
built in the basement.  So I have to struggle through
the cad program and draw 16 holes and parts instead of
4.  She also decided to order a few old prints of auto
racing from the 20's and 30's for the bar area.  Last
but not least she wants a couple of David Perry's
Black and White prints of cars at Bonneville including
the one of I believe the Redhead?

My question is does anyone know David Perry?  She
would like him to sign the prints if possible.

Joel