Re: Big block Ford

To: Rich Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Big block Ford
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:39:56 -0800
First, how in the world did you acquire three of the things? But they
are cool looking and seem to have some technology built in. Pro sports
eh> Yeah, Ford motor in a Ford Tbird, why not... But of course you will
have hate mail from all the Tbird lovers on the planet because you
desecrated a Tbird...

Regards the big motor, just how big is it? Any idea wht kind of rpm it
makes at peak torque and hp? Just curious is all... I can hardly fit the
302 into my sunbeam as it is..

mayf, way off and far out in pahrump..