Idiot lights

To: Land-speed@Autox.team.net (Landspeed)
Subject: Idiot lights
From: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:03:16 +0000
OK here's one. I'm deciding what kind of minimal driver information I'll want
behind the wheel. There's not alot of room to display much anyway in a roadster
with a tonneau-type cover. I'll just have some warning lights and boost/
pyrometer guages I think. It occurs to me it wouild be nice to know if there
was any drop in fuel pressure. I have a guage on the regulator, but would like
a light pointed at my head ideally. I see Summit offers a 30# pressure switch
and Speedway has an adjustable one that might work for fuel, (I'd have to
check).
Is this a dumb idea inasmuch as as soon as I'd see a light, lean-out damage
would be done?
Any reason I couldn't share the indicator light with a few normally-open
switches?
And Keith, you're lucky to have had a supportive Mom. My Dad LOATHED hot-rods...
BJ in frozen Beantown, catching up after all these years