Re: Real Life - Non LSR

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Real Life - Non LSR
From: "Robert J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:07:01 -0500 (EST)
Doug, I feel your pain and expect the same thing to happen at any minute. My
son-in-law is in Baghdad. He's an MP and has had a number of close calls. His
sargeant was killed while they were standing side-by-side giving toys to kids
during the holidays. Tom has aged 20 years in the year he has been there. He,
like every other soldier there, says this isn't our war. This is their civil
war. The sooner we get the hell out of there the better. Nobody is saying
surrender. Just walk away. It ain't ours to do.

Bob Denton