Re: test

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Subject: Re: test
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:21:04 -0700
It would seem that messages are getting through all right. Just no one
is making any noise. Like me, I been a good boy minding my own business.
Stirred up a little action with the prime number thing but nobody got it
right. NUmbers are used to count things in sequence. Doesn't matter what
system is being used, things are still being counted. So numbers that
are prime in base 10 are pime in all other number systems as well. I
like to have discussions, lol no matter which side I take, lol...

Glen, now how you doing sir! We all want you to be getting a lot better.

mayf