Off topic... but worthy of mention.

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Off topic... but worthy of mention.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 18:57:10 -0500
Each of us in our life's is going to be faced with one of our loved ones
passing away... here are a couple of tips that might prove useful to you in
the future.

Have all safe and safety deposit boxes located and someone who actually knows
how to get into them.

Have a decent will... If you want a funeral with lilies... ya might just want
to say that. ( otherwise the going out with the trash on Tuesday is a distinct
possibility )

All documents need to be together in one dang place... this ain't an Easter
egg hunt.

If your nappy butt is stuck with the Executor/Trustee role... and your dealing
with more then one of you... rather then deciding as you clean out the house
of your loved one... simply have different color labels for each person to put
on items... if two folks want the same thing ... the compromising is VERY easy
once it's actually time to spilt up those things that your family finds of
value.   ( we had 4 colors... and many items that more then one person wanted
)... the system works.

Pick more then one church or salvation army point to deposit goods and food
that nobody is interested in..  Trust me on this... it's easy to overwhelm
even the largest of these shops with a small estate.

Best of all... if your seriously put in this situation in the future... feel
free to contact me... I'd be happy to help you ( that way I can return the
favors that have been poured on me in the last month.)

Keith