El Mirage

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:51:14 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Hello to All,
 Sorry if you already got this. I forgot to delete the trailer.

We did get the car painted! Some of you have seen pictures, Keith saw it in
Person a couple of weeks ago. J.D. Tone made a scene at the lake bed. Couldn
t bear the glare!  It did get a lot of attention on the lake bed. (Hey, it
Has been in primer for14 years I guess it is time to use real paint)

I don't have a good picture just yet. We took some at the Lakes that should
Be good. I will post one on landracing.Com when I get time.

I have posted my take on our El Mirage outing on my web site... WWW
Bryantauto.Com if you are interested.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_chubbi_en_by_im.gif]