N2 discussion

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: N2 discussion
From: "MEIERLE Mike" <Mike.Meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:03:26 -0500
One other reason I'm told is the nitrogen molecule is larger than oxygen
and doesn't seep thru the tire material as easily, keeping the tire
inflated more consistently over time. the argument for using N2 in
passenger car tires (don't forget the Fast and Furious "cool" factor
with the green caps). I think the dry aspect is more in line with
racing.

Mike Meierle
#847 F/P/MP
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinders/Sidewinders/ECTA