Re: off topic

To: "Robert J. Denton" <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: off topic
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:52:53 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Bob,

I too want to extend my condolences. I don't know what to say to comfort you
and yours. I hope that you are connected to God...it sure helps in times
such as these to have faith that there is more to our existence than what we
experience here on this planet.

God Bless You & Family!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

Robert J. Denton wrote:
> My daughter Katherine had a Major and a Chaplain arrive at her door at
three
> AM this morning. She has lost her husband and we have lost our son-in-law.
> Tom was a good kid.
>
> Bob Denton

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]