Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for your thoughts and prayers
From: "Robert J. Denton" <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:43:22 -0400
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Your thoughts and prayers were of great comfort to us. My daughter
Kate has risen to the occaision far better than I could ever have
expected. She had Tom's fellow guardsmen, who weren't deployed, in and
out of the house all day. Truly a band of brothers. Tom's roommate in
Iraq's wife has gone close to 40 hours without sleep to make sure that
everything flows easily and correctly. The hardest part, naturally, is
trying to explain to a five year old Daddy's girl, that Daddy isn't
coming home.

Tom was doing what he wanted to do; serve his country. He was a really good kid.

Bob

--
Please note that this is from my new email address. The address is:
rjdenton479@gmail.com

Observe por favor que esto es de mi nuevo  direccion de email:
 rjdenton479@gmail.com