Fw: Racing Motorcycle auction

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Racing Motorcycle auction
From: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:10:07 -0600
This came through our email and I thought some of you may be interested!
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed Sept. 12 - 15, 2007
www.saltflats.com<http://www.saltflats.com/> -See you on the Salt!

FYI
        If you know anyone interested, or can help promote in any way.. Thanks
Fred Burow  Burow's Auction Service Inc Great Falls Montana

Arcane Worldwide Racing LLC (Hank Booth) Liquidation Auction
Thurs May 31,2007 5pm
Big Sky Harley Davidson/Buell
4258 10th Ave South Great Falls MT
There are 7 Suzuki Racing Motorcycles, Lots of parts, tires, tools, test
equipment.  Hank is well known in the racing world for his high powered fast
bikes, he set a new record in 2002 at the Bonneville Salt Flats.  His bikes
were known to "Burn  up the track" If you can't be present, the auction will
be online at Proxibid.com
 For pictures and listing www.burowsauction.com<http://www.burowsauction.com/>
Or call 406 727-0930
 Burow's Auction Service Inc Great Falls MT