Re: TV today

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, list LSR
Subject: Re: TV today
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 10:48:29 -0600
I was out there as well in the Tooele grandstands which have a great
view of the "Attitudes" and turn 19 thru 21.  And a pretty fair view
of the east end of the grandstand.  I took a lotta pics...I'll be
getting them up on my server as soon as I can recover from the three
day event.  It took a whole lot outta me.  I've had some sort of
bacterial/viral (yeah, both) systemic infection and it's worn me down
a lot.  But I'm a heck of a lot better than I was 2 weeks ago.

Btw, if the race had gone one more lap, the R10 woulda had the
lead.  McNish was making up time hand over fist on the Porsche.  The
margin of victory was 9.9 seconds.  Really good racing.  Sorry I
missed you guys.

Here's a pic of the winning Porsche:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing07/070519/20070519_223r8.jpg

Ray the Rat