Dual Quad and Heimrods... non-lsr butt informative

To: atrav@copper.net
Subject: Dual Quad and Heimrods... non-lsr butt informative
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:53:38 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/2007 3:29:48 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
atrav@copper.net writes:

Yea, but  then you gotta really open the exhaust up, and that's gunna hurt,
plus not  being able to
sit down for a week.
PILE ON OTTO!   ;o)
-Aron-

Aron, are you psychic???

I was planning on getting my "heimrods" removed at the same time!!!! I
figure I'll be flat out on my back for a while so get them babies chopped  out
at
the same time. With hospital costs what they are, "multi-tasking"  visits makes
"cents". Not only that but I have a triple hernia I'm getting  patched up.
They have this new miracle fabric like Kevlar for the body that  fixes them for
good. Until they bulge out your back! I'm also getting a penile  reduction. It
takes so much blood to pump it up, I usually pass out. What fun is  that???
If I don't pass out, it has my skin stretched so tight I can't see  anything.
Yep, being well endowed isn't all it's cracked up to be. Anybody else  have the
same problems?

Odd Toe
( Four toes one foot,  six the other,,, I think I'll fix that  too! )