Salt Conditions

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Salt Conditions
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:00:24 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Hello to All,

I received this from Mary West. I don't know how much circulation this has
had, so I am forwarding the info.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

From: Jim
Date: 5/20/2007 4:36:06 PM
To: gary_ellen@msn.com;  hcgarage@comcast.net;  widd95r@earthlink.net
Cc: bsstorage@qwest.net;  dwright@genetics.Utah.edu

Hi everyone I went to the salt today to see how it is. Last years speedweek
long course is dry and very smooth and getting hard, it starts getting rough
about the middle of the six, the further I drove the rougher it becomes with
mud spots showing and thin crust, drove to the eight approx. and turned back
 NO WATER STANDING ANYWHERE. I drove ten miles approx., from end of access
road. Old hot rod track right of access road is still very damp,to wet to go
to the negative 1 2 3 miles. That's it for now thanks Jim Burkdoll

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_heads_by_im_en.gif]