Re: MY THOUGHTS ON OTTO

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: MY THOUGHTS ON OTTO
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:00:07 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/2007 11:52:12 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

Otto,

After meeting you and getting to know  you at the last Texas Mile I put a
check in the "new friend column". After  reading this, you gain about fifty
more
points and I'll put a check in the  "really great guy" column too.  Anybody
who will open up the  way  you just did and make that apology "in public"
deserves permanent friendship,  understanding, and respect.  In my book, you're
helluva guy and you  will always have at least one friend on this list to count
on - - -  ME!

Dick J
In East  Texas

Thanks Dick. It means a lot to me.