Donut Execution non LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, flatout1@cableone.net,
Subject: Donut Execution non LSR
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:48:57 -0500
I'm sure some of you guys and gals have perfected this technique better than
I. I've been attempting to do "donuts" in my son's 32 roadster and was
wondering what is the perferred starting position. Should the inside tire be
the pulling tire and the car moving in a clockwise direction? Or does it
just make it harder to go counter clockwise and have the pulling tire on the
outside? Life is good. My other  son is getting married today and my
step-daughter and nephew are graduating today. Phil