RE: OT Computer problem

To: <dlodom@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT Computer problem
From: "Jon Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 08:59:29 -0600
Doug,

The absolute best way to do this, is take the hard drive out of the old
laptop, then take it down to a good computer store and buy a cable that plugs
into the hard drive (old laptop hard drive) and a USB on the other end to plug
into your new computer.
I have done it many times and its the fastest way to do it. I bought a cable
at a place called MicroCenter for $15 to do the job.

Jon