Re: NON LSR ---- Patriotism ? -without it we will have no

To: b.a.savage@wildblue.net
Subject: Re: NON LSR ---- Patriotism ? -without it we will have no
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 03:40:25 +0000
  Yes they certainly are Bryan.  And thank you...

I hadn't Mr. Madison's quote, but had read Einstein's

Attached:  a compendium of my personal favorites for your collection.  Dale
Clay and I have been swapping them.  There's lots more gems among them...

thanks again,

         -your good friend, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

                     -Wise words from the ancients

               especially in light of today's 'troubles' :

                         VULGAS VULT DECEPI

         [ the (common) people wish to be deceived ]

                                                        -Phaedrus