Re: watching paint dry

To: jon@infodestruction.com, Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: watching paint dry
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 02:55:48 +0000
  what with budget constraints being as they are...

  just getting TO the salt is an accomplishment of monumental proportions,

  so those of us 2400 miles away can at least, live vicariously through you
Jon

  with fuel costing what it now does I may never be able to come back....
Dam.

   5000 miles X 315 gallons X HOW much ????

        - just an hourly working STIFF, I'm "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New
York,

             -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
             -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
             -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
             -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
             -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
             -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
                 ...yet never more than a few feet from a cold one

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>