Re: watching paint dry

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: watching paint dry
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:15:31 -0400
On May 31, 2007, at 10:55 PM, Doug Anderson wrote:

  what with budget constraints being as they are...

  just getting TO the salt is an accomplishment of monumental
proportions,

  so those of us 2400 miles away can at least, live vicariously
through you Jon

  with fuel costing what it now does I may never be able to come
back.... Dam.

   5000 miles X 315 gallons X HOW much ????

= one fine trip to have the most fun we've ever had -- no price tag
needed.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan