Re: [Land-speed] Not a quick question...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Not a quick question...
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:56:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Keith., the adding of the Staggerwing and BeeGee makes my point all the better.
I had the pleasure of spent some quality time in a 195 Cessna with that big
Jacobs Radial up front. Too bad it was out of the 40's.

All the bike of today look the same. You can tell what they are by the color.
No imagination same with the cars. All round bubbles.