Re: [Land-speed] count down and "Bad Mouthing"

To: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, Glen Barrett
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] count down and "Bad Mouthing"
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
JD, I just don't worry about "bad mouthing".  I totally tune it out and ignore
it.  I figure if those guys weren't lucky enough to be there "bad mouthing",
they could be at home mowing the lawn and wait for Hot Rod magazine to come out
in three months and read about Bonneville instead!  They just don't know how
good they've got it!

  DickJ
  In East Texas