[Land-speed] Speedy assistance for a British team.

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Speedy assistance for a British team.
From: "MPittwood@compuserve.com" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:38:01 -0400
List

Last weekend I had the chance to meet Al Teague, Jim Travis and Jack
Costella whose cars were on display on the cricket field of Lord March at
the Goodwood Festival of Speed.   I hope we treated the US visitors well,
even though the weather dropped a lot of rain on proceddings.

At the same event a British 'team' - two individuals who have acquired the
MG cars EXF (the little green '97 drive of Terry Kilbourne) and the red
X-15 (the So-Cal built ZT-T Estate Car or Station Wagon) - were describing
how they need some urgent help.  Daniel Nash and Jonathan Suckling are
their names..

Can listers in the Utah/Nevada area guide Daniel and Jonathan to someone
who could/would safel;y garage the X-15 station wagon for the weeks between
Speedweek and World of Speed?

After WoS the car will have to leave the USA for reasons of customs duty
etc, so there is a time limit on the space with no over-run.

Instead of contacting me why not get an e mail to Jonathan Suckling at
js@wilkinsbeaumontsuckling.co.uk

Details of these guys and their plans can be found at
www.landspeedracingmg.com

Thanks in advance for some assistance.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England