Re: [Land-speed] Doins

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Robert J. Denton"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Doins
From: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:20:22 -0600
Bwahahaha, well I never said I could do either.  Especially not at the
same time!

Can't fault him for a little typo, Sparky's always been nice to me, in
spite of the fact that I don't speak GM.

David in Durango

Thankful for refrigerators, stairmasters, spell chek and most anyone
that will tolerate me.