Re: [Land-speed] Non-lsr -- SoCal area favor wanted

To: "'Jon Wennerberg'" <jon@infodestruction.com>, "'Land-Speed List'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non-lsr -- SoCal area favor wanted
From: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:20:04 -0700
Jon;

I recently shipped four 15" steel American Racing wheels with big tires
mounted to CA by FedEx for about $75. I simply took them to a Kinko's store
that was also a FedEx shipping pick- up point. It wasn't even necessary to
pack them-- they simply put a shipping label one each one and off they went.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ