[Land-speed] Land speed guys are the best. - flagrant patronage

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Land speed guys are the best. - flagrant patronage
From: "Bob Beckwith" <beckwithbob@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:31:58 -0400
   WOW.   What  a response for my first post on this list.  Thank you all
   for  the great information. I'll be calling Goodyear in the morning! I
   may still need a few spares though.

   I  think this must be the rest of the equation to why I am so drawn to
   this  segment  of  the  auto racing sport.  Everyone involved is doing
   what  they  do  out  of  passion...  not for the prize money and media
   accolades.  While the rest of the sport is turning into a spec series,
   Land  Speed  is  the  last frontier.... where brains really matter and
   lots of  money  doesn't  necessarily  win (I am sure it would make the
   ride a bunch more comfortable).

   Thanks again,

   Bob