Re: [Land-speed] Misc. BS

To: ed@vetteracing.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Misc. BS
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:06:11 -0700
yeah, Maxton is a neat place. Did you drive it? 2 doglegs. And the boys
and girls do a heck of a job putting on the show.  I may come down to
see you. I need to cool off. Hopefully by Friday evening early, the
temps will head downward toward normal, what ever that is.

Hello to Mz Linda from the Pahrump crowd...

mayf