[Land-speed] Throttle bodies

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Throttle bodies
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:10:13 -0400
Does anyone have any experience switching their race car from carburetor to a
throttle body setup-is it worth the time and expense?I'm asking this because
there seems to be a consensus that a carbureted engine produces more power
with a blower than one that has a throttle body.Anyone know why?I'd like to go
with a throttle body for tuneability but not if it costs power. Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.