Re: [Land-speed]

To: "Dale H Pulju" <d.pulju@pahrump.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed]
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:02:14 -0600
Rick;

Congrats on this very historic ride! Hopefully you know the entire Ford Fusion
Team and Ohio State Univ has been invited to a Media Event & Car Show after
SpeedWeek,Sat. Aug. 18 in Salt Lake. Welcomed by USFRA. Heres a link: Its
produced by Kent & Brent Singleton. You might remember seeing young Brent
running his elect. Jr Dragster at WOS a few yrs. ago.
http://www.Race2TheFuture.com

Thanks Dale & Rick

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah