Re: [Land-speed] Back to Bonneville with a record roar - Times

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Back to Bonneville with a record roar - Times
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:17:43 -0700
Wes,
My information said it's 4216 feet about where the starting line is.
About 10 miles
toward Floating Mountain it's 3-4 feet higher so everyone is running uphill.
Ricks instrument's measure Density Altitude etc.

Mayf,
I've seen big money (Honda & GM) show up at Bonneville and after a week
of trying, look rather silly. The young  JCB folks I talked to should do
well.
They all were smart enough to understand that they were in an alien
environment that had  unusual requirements. Honda & GM both thought
they knew a lot more than those amateur Hot Rodders.
They were fun to watch.

Bryan
Does anyone know if Goodyear will sell the JCB tyres?