[Land-speed] Being Bipolar sucks!!!!!!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Being Bipolar sucks!!!!!!
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:51:38 EDT
Sooooooo have you noticed I swing from "Mr. helpful" with technical answers
to the biggest asshole in the world???

Welcome to the life of a Bipolar.

I have found that I have little or no control over my big mouth when I'm on
a down swing. As much as I try, the BS just comes flowing out. It's like my
muscles start bulging and I turn green and all hell breaks loose! When I'm
"better", I look at what I've done or said and I can't believe myself! I'm so
ashamed then.

It really sucks being Bi polar. Just ask one. You go from short spurts of
being on top of the world to long periods of wanting to kill yourself to put
the
 demon to rest.

I'm on the down swing and I don't want it to get any uglier than it already
is. So to avoid from putting the list through my mood swings and resulting
barrage of BS, I've chosen to bail off the list.

I want to apologize to the HRM team and the rest of the list for being such
an asshole.

I've really enjoyed my short stint in LSR. I've met a lot of great  people!

I'll be signing off the list now

Good by
Otto